Acıbadem City Clinic Tokuda Hospital is a general-purpose hospital with 550 beds in Sofia and it consists of an outpatient medical center, a clinical research center, a pharmacy and a care unit.
Hospital was opened in 2006 with 100% Japanese investment in Bulgaria as the first private hospital with foreign investment.
Acıbadem City Clinic Tokuda Hospital started cooperating with all departments of Acıbadem Hospitals located in five countries in 2016, after City Clinic Group and Tokuda Group were acquired by Acıbadem Healthcare Group. Acıbadem City Clinic Tokuda Hospital was accredited by JCI in 2016.
Indoor Area of 52, 000 m²
The hospital covers an indoor area of 50, 000 m2 and it is located south to Lorezenetz region of Sofia. The hospital has 22 operating rooms and 50-bed intensive care unit, including 14 beds for coronary care, 22 for surgical care, 10 for neonatal care and 4 for internal medicine care.
Medical devices of Acıbadem City Clinic Tokuda Hospital include da Vinci, Digital Angiography (DSA), Whole Body MRI, 4D Breast Ultrasonography, EUS (Endoscopic Ultrasonography), Excimer Laser and FEMTO Cataract Laser.
Healthcare services are provided by 36 departments of the hospital, including but not limited to:
- Ophthalmology (Femto Laser and Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma Surgery, Cornea Transplantation, Pediatric Ophthalmology Surgeries),
- Orthopedics (Joint Replacement, Scoliosis Surgery, Reconstructive Trauma Surgery, Arthroscopy)
- Neurosurgery (Brain Cancers, Endovascular Surgeries for Aneurysm of Cerebral Blood Vessels, Pediatric Neurosurgery)
- Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery (Surgical Oncology and liver transplant).
- Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
- Endourology, (Prostate and Kidney Cancers, Kidney Stone, Urinary Tract Cyst)
- Gynecology and Obstetrics (including supervision of high-risk pregnancies).
- Physiotherapy (including Schroth treatment for scoliosis).
- Dermatology (Dermatosurgery, Skin Cancer, Pediatric Surgery)
- Pediatrics, (Including divisions of Gastroenterology, Neurology, Pediatric Surgery and Pulmonary Medicine)
- Gynecologic Surgery (Ovarian and Cervical Cancer, Advanced Pelvic Surgery)
- Neonatology (advanced treatment for the neonates, Neonatal ICU)
Acıbadem City Clinic Tokuda Hospital also has Cancer, Breast Health, Cardiac Health and Spinal Health units that function through a multidisciplinary approach of various medical departments.
Acıbadem City Clinic Cardiovascular Center has parking lot for all guests and first 30-minute is free-of-charge.
There are 2 ATMs in the waiting lounge of the hospital.
Hospital has a cafeteria (1st floor) and a restaurant (9th floor).
There is a praying room in the hospital.
Acıbadem City Clinic Tokuda Hospital has a heliport for acute cardiovascular conditions.