Acıbadem Ankara Hospital became operational in Çankaya - Oran in 2012. Rendering services for patients from Ankara and nearby cities, Acıbadem Ankara is a general-purpose hospital. The hospital accepts coverage of many private health insurances.
Indoor Area 11, 000 m2
Acıbadem Ankara Hospital has an indoor area of 11.000 m2 and capacity of 103 beds. There are 4 operating theatres and a neonatal intensive care unit at the hospital.
Acıbadem Ankara Hospital offers services in many medical departments including but not limited to Orthopedics and Traumatology, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Otorhinolaryngology, Urology and Radiology. Preventive medicine services are also available in Check-Up Clinic. The hospital also comprises Proctology, Sleep, Hair Transplant, Oral and Dental Health, Audiology, Voice and Speech Disorders units.
Warnings Flower: No flower is allowed to patient rooms and floors in order to avoid risk of infection. Flowers are first accepted by our personnel and they are handed to you at discharge. Visiting Hours: Visiting hours are 10.00 to 22.00 every day. Please do not accept children younger than 6 years of age considering potential health risks.
Accompaniment: The patients can only have one companion. The visitors who are in the patients’ rooms after 22.00 are accepted as companion.
Smoking: Smoking is prohibited in indoor areas of our hospital.
Click for information regarding prevention of falls in hospital...
- STANDARD ROOM Acıbadem Ankara Hospital has 37 standard rooms designed to meet all needs of patients and family members. Standard rooms are distinguished with wood tones. Mini fridge, television, internet, personal safe, and newspaper services are available in our spacious patient rooms which meet all the basic needs of patients and family members. The rooms include a two-seater sofa for patients’ companions to rest, an information brochure to inform patients and companions about risk of fall, and metal grab bars and emergency pull cords in toilets and bathrooms.
- TYPE A SUITE A Type A Suite designed to be “as comfortable as your home” for meeting the needs of patients and companions is available in Acıbadem Ankara Hospital. The room consists of two parts and has a separate area for companion and visitors. All hygienic requirements are diligently fulfilled in the room which has a separate bathroom for patients’ companions and a chair to rest. The nurse call button next to the patient’s bed, metal grab bars and emergency pull cords in toilets and bathrooms help prevention of falls.
Suites of Acıbadem Ankara Hospital are designed to be “as comfortable as your home” for meeting various needs of patients and companions; the rooms consist of two separate parts. In the specifically designed rooms, a separate room is available for the visitors. There is also a television in patient room for the patient and companions. There are only 7 suite rooms, where all hygienic conditions are carefully fulfilled, and these rooms have a separate bathroom for companions along with a chair to rest. The nurse call button next to the patient’s bed, metal grab bars and emergency pull cords in toilets and bathrooms help prevention of falls.
- KING SUITE
King Suite is among the rooms designed to meet various needs of patients and their family members at Acıbadem Ankara Hospital. The room creates a difference as it is designed as an apartment consisting of three independent areas: a patient room, a double-bed area for companions and a living space. All the rooms have a forest landscape. Extra comfort is provided through two bathrooms designed considering hygiene needs of patients and companions along with all basic and luxury materials that can be needed.
Parking lot and valet services are free of charge in our hospital.
Cafe APlus renders both cafeteria and food services in the hospital.
You can call extension number 43 16 from your room for hairdresser service or schedule an appointment.
Prayer rooms are available in Acıbadem Ankara Hospital.
- Prof. AHMET TULGA ULUS, M.D.
- Prof. BÜLENT DEĞERTEKİN, M.D.
- Prof. DUYGU YAZGAN AKSOY, M.D.
- Prof. HAKAN NECİP İŞCAN, M.D.
- Prof. HÜSEYİN DİNDAR, M.D.
- Prof. LÜTFÜ ÖNDEROĞLU, M.D.
- Prof. MEHMET SERDAR BİNNET, M.D.
- Prof. MUSTAFA KORAY LENK, M.D.
- Prof. MUSTAFA UĞUR ALTUĞ, M.D.
- Prof. ORHAN ÇINAR, M.D.
- Prof. RANA KARAYALÇIN, M.D.
- Prof. SELÇUK PALAOĞLU, M.D.
- Prof. SERKAN ŞENER, M.D.
- Prof. TUĞBAY TUĞ, M.D.
- Prof. U.EMRAH ALTIPARMAK, M.D.
- Prof. UYGUR ER, M.D.
- Assoc. Prof. ALİ TİTİZ, M.D.
- Assoc. Prof. ALPARSLAN TONBUL, M.D.
- Assoc. Prof. EMRE ÖZGÜ, M.D.
- Assoc. Prof. ERKİN İSMAİL, M.D.
- Assist. Prof. EYMEN GAZEL, M.D.
- ARMAĞAN OĞUZ, M.D.
- ARZU AKGÜL, M.D.
- BAHAR ÖZNUR, M.D.
- BENGÜ AKIN, M.D.
- CAN ÖZTEKİN, M.D.
- ÇİĞDEM DEMİROĞLU YAKUT, M.D.
- EDA ÖZDERE, M.D.
- ERBİL AYDEMİR, M.D.
- ESRA ERSÖZ KARAGÖZ, M.D.
- ESRA MIHÇIOĞLU, M.D.
- FİLİZ ÇAĞLA UYANUSTA KÜÇÜK, M.D.
- HAKAN KUTLU, M.D.
- HAKAN BAYRİ, M.D.
- ITIR AYDINTUĞ, M.D.
- KADİR YAVAŞOĞLU, M.D.
- MAHMUT ERCÜMENT CENGİZ, M.D.
- MEHMET YÖRÜBULUT, M.D.
- MELİKE KAN DEĞİRMENCİ, M.D.
- MERVE ALTINGÖZ, M.D.
- MUKTEDİR ÖREŞE, M.D.
- MURAT SAĞLAM, M.D.
- NİHAT BERKAY KÖKSOY, M.D.
- NURAL AYDIN, M.D.
- NURŞAT ERDEMLİ, M.D.
- ÖZGÜN ÖZÇELİK, M.D.
- ÖZGÜR CANOLER, M.D.
- RAHŞAN TURAN, M.D.
- SARP ÖZCAN, M.D.
- SEÇKİN YILMAZ, M.D.
- SEZAİ DEĞİRMENCİ, M.D.
- SONGÜL İNCEGELİŞ, M.D.
- Ş.SERTAÇ ESİN, M.D.
- ŞİRALİ OBA, M.D.
- ZAFER SALİMOĞLU, M.D.
- Dt. AKİF AYDIN ŞEN
- Dietician MERVE GÜLER, MSc
- Physiotherapist ELİF ŞAZİYE ÖZKALELİ VARDAR, MSc
- Dietician RENAN GÜNEŞ
- Physiotherapist ZÜLAL ERÖZBEK