Acıbadem Bursa Hospital started admitting patients in 2006, as the first hospital of Acıbadem Healthcare Group not located in Istanbul. The hospital has Breast Clinic, Oncology Center, IVF center and Cardiovascular Surgery Department as well as Organ Transplant Center, where kidney, liver and other organ transplant surgeries are performed.
Acıbadem Bursa Hospital accepts coverage of numerous health insurance providers and admits patients with Turkish Social Institute coverage in emergency medicine, Tissue and Organ Transplant (Kidney Transplant), Tissue and Organ Transplant (Liver transplant), Cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, Radiation Oncology and Medical oncology departments.
Indoor Area of 30, 000 m²
There are 133 patient beds, 41 intensive care unit beds (coronary, neonatal, general and cardiovascular surgery intensive care units), 10 operating theatres, 1 delivery room and a LDRP room for deliveries in an indoor area of 30.000 m2.
An air ambulance is always kept ready to take off for emergencies in the hospital, where there is heliport. Intervention, resuscitation and observation rooms are separately designed at the emergency medicine department. Coronary and DSA angiography units are also present.
Organ Transplant Center, IVF Center, Pain Clinic and Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery are among departments available at Acıbadem Bursa Hospital. Coronary and DSA angiography units are also present at the hospital.
Decontamination Room against Chemical Injuries
Considering that Bursa is an industrial city, a special decontamination room is present for chemical and nuclear injuries. Patients exposed to chemicals and radioactivity are disinfected and decontaminated at this room. An isolation room is reserved for patients with suspicion of infection at emergency medicine department.
Closed Intensive Care System
Patients stay in separate and closed rooms to ensure privacy and confidentiality through a closed intensive care system. Well-lit units and rooms with appropriate technical infrastructure are reserved for critically ill patients.
WarningsFlower: No flower is allowed to patient rooms and floors in order to avoid risk of infection. Flowers are first accepted by our personnel and they are handed to you at discharge. Visiting Hours: Visiting hours are 10.00 to 22.00 every day. Please do not accept children younger than 6 years of age considering potential health risks.
Accompaniment: The patients can only have one companion. The visitors who are in the patients’ rooms after 22.00 are accepted as companion.
Smoking: Smoking is prohibited in indoor areas of our hospital.
Click for information regarding prevention of falls in hospital...
- STANDARD ROOM Acıbadem Bursa Hospital has 83 standard rooms designed to meet all needs of patients and family members. Standard rooms are distinguished with wood tones. Mini fridge, television, internet, personal safe, and newspaper services are available in our spacious patient rooms which meet all the basic needs of patients and family members. The rooms include a sofa for patients’ companions to rest, an information brochure to inform patients and companions about risk of fall, and metal grab bars and emergency pull cords in toilets and bathrooms to prevent falls.
- LUXURY ROOM / SUITE Acıbadem Bursa Hospital has 7 suites that are specially designed to meet all needs of patients and family members. Our rooms consist of 2 separate sections. In addition to basic needs, suites are equipped with waiting rooms for companions and family members to rest. This room is equipped with two en suite bathrooms for the patient and the companion, nurse call buttons at bed side and lounge areas and metal rails and emergency pull cord against risk of fall at bathrooms and toilets. Numerous services are provided at suites such as minibar, television, private safe, newspaper service, etc.
Acıbadem Bodrum Hospital has a large parking lot where parking lot services are free-of-charge.
A QNB Finans Bank ATM is present at the entrance of emergency medicine department in Acıbadem Bursa Hospital.
Cafe APlus renders both cafeteria and food services in the hospital.
Prayer rooms are on 3B floor of the hospital and they are designed for the use of patients with all religions and beliefs.
There is a heliport in the hospital for emergency conditions.
- Prof. A.BÜLENT OKTAY, M.D. Urology
- Prof. ABDULLAH ZORLUOĞLU, M.D. General Surgery
- Prof. ALİ AYDINLAR, M.D. Cardiology
- Prof. ETHEM KUMBAY, M.D. Cardiology
- Prof. HAYATİ ÖZKAN, M.D. Cardiovascular Surgery
- Prof. LEVENT ERİŞEN, M.D. Otorhinolaryngology
- Prof. M. NADİR ŞENER, M.D. Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Prof. MUAMMER DOYGUN, M.D. Neurosurgery
- Prof. MURAT ŞAMLI, M.D. Urology
- Prof. ÖZKAN KANAT, M.D. Oncology
- Prof. ŞAHİN ZETEROĞLU, M.D. Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Prof. TUFAN BİLGİN, M.D. Gynecologic Oncology
- Prof. TUNAY ŞENTÜRK, M.D. Cardiology
- Prof. YURTKURAN SADIKOĞLU, M.D. Interventional Radiology
- Assoc. Prof. ERSOY HAZNECİ, M.D. Dermatology
- Assoc. Prof. MEHMET ÖZGÜR AKKURT, M.D. Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Assoc. Prof. OĞUZ KAAN ÜNAL, M.D. Endocrinology
- Assoc. Prof. ÖZLEM TAŞKAPILIOĞLU, M.D. Neurology
- AHMET MEMEŞA, M.D. Pediatric Gastroenterology
- AHMET TURGUT, M.D. Pediatrics
- AHMET GÜLEN, M.D. Pediatrics
- ALİ UÇAR, M.D. Emergency Service
- ARZU ERCAN, M.D. Cardiovascular Surgery
- ASLI SARAN İKİZLER, M.D. Radiation Oncology
- AYŞEGÜL İLTAÇ AKKURT, M.D. Gynecology and Obstetrics
- BANU ULUSOY, M.D. Clinical Laboratory
- BERİL BAHADIR ERDOĞAN, M.D. Pulmonary Medicine
- CEM TANGAY, M.D. Orthopedics and Traumatology
- CÜNEYT IŞIK, M.D. Ophthalmology
- DEMET ALAGÖZ, M.D. Pediatrics
- DEMİRHAN ASLAN, M.D. Emergency Service
- EBRU FÜSUN DONAT, M.D. Gynecology and Obstetrics
- EMRE FURKAN AYDIN, M.D. Inpatient Clinic Physicians
- ERCAN BİÇAKCİ, M.D. Gastroenterology
- ERTUĞRUL MEHMETOĞLU, M.D. Cardiology
- ERTUNÇ KARADAĞ, M.D. Pediatric Surgery
- FATMA APAYDIN, M.D. Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology
- FATMA ECE ÇETİN, M.D. Neurology
- GÜL MENEKŞE YILDIRIM, M.D. Cardiology
- GÜLÇİN AYAR, M.D. Dermatology
- HATİCE DORUK, M.D. Internal Medicine
- HİKMET AKTAŞ, M.D.
- HÜSEYİN ÇELİK, M.D. Nephrology
- HÜSEYİN HÜSNÜ GÖNENÇER, M.D. Anesthesiology
- İBRAHİM CİNGÖZ, M.D. Pediatrics
- İMAM BAKIR BATI, M.D.
- İSMAİL YAVUZ AKTUĞ, M.D. Otorhinolaryngology
- KAMİL ULUÇ AYRAL, M.D. Inpatient Clinic Physicians
- KUTAY ŞENTAY, M.D. Emergency Service
- MAHMUT ÖZYILMAZ, M.D. Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- MAHMUT ESAT DANIŞOĞLU, M.D. Urology
- MEHMET MERİÇ, M.D. Endoscopy
- MEHMET YAZICI, M.D. Emergency Service
- MEHMET SONER SARMAŞIK, M.D. Pediatrics
- METİN BOZKUŞ, M.D. Emergency Service
- MEVLÜT ZENGİN, M.D. Inpatient Clinic Physicians
- MUSTAFA UĞUR ÖZEL, M.D. Anesthesiology
- MÜMİN KARAHASAN, M.D. Gynecology and Obstetrics
- NEVZAT DEMİRHAN, M.D. Radiology
- NİHAT SÖZER, M.D. Radiation Oncology
- NURDAN YİĞİT, M.D. Emergency Service
- OSMAN ÖZDABAKOĞLU, M.D. Cardiology
- ÖZGÜR ÇOKÜNLÜ, M.D. Cardiovascular Surgery
- REŞAT GÖKAĞAÇLI, M.D. Anesthesiology
- SAİM SAĞ, M.D. Cardiology
- SALİH GÜLTEN, M.D.
- SELÇUK ÖZDOĞAN, M.D. Dermatology
- SERCAN SINIR, M.D. Radiology
- SERDAR DEĞER, M.D. Cardiology
- SERDAR KORKMAZ, M.D. Anesthesiology
- SUAT BOYACI, M.D. Neurosurgery
- SÜHEYLA TAK, M.D. Emergency Service
- ŞENOL COŞKUN, M.D. Cardiology
- ŞENOL ACAR, M.D. Otorhinolaryngology
- ŞİRİN EFE, M.D. Clinical Laboratory
- ŞULE OĞUZALP, M.D. Radiology
- TAMER TURAN, M.D. Cardiovascular Surgery
- TARIK CANDAN, M.D. Thoracic Surgery
- TOMRİS ATABEY, M.D. Nuclear Medicine
- UĞUR KAYA, M.D. Cardiovascular Surgery
- VİLDAN ALEV SÖNMEZ, M.D. Anesthesiology
- VOLKAN TÜMAY, M.D. General Surgery
- YAĞMUR KIR, M.D. Psychiatry
- YUSUF AKTÜRK, M.D. Cardiology
- YUSUF İZZET GÜNGÖRMÜŞ, M.D. Ophthalmology
- ZEKİ YENİDÜNYA, M.D. Internal Medicine
- ZEYNEP SAĞIRKAYA, M.D. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- ZUHAL BAŞKAN, M.D. Internal Medicine
- Dt. BEYHAN KASAPOĞLU Oral and Dental Health
- Psychologist DENİZ ERDEN Psychology
- Dietician PETEK ARI TURACI Nutrition and Diet
- Dietician SAİDE GÜLŞAH ESENSOY Nutrition and Diet
- Dietician SEMRA PEHLİVAN Nutrition and Diet
- Physiotherapist CÜNEYT KAROĞLU Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physiotherapist GÜLŞAH KALAYCI Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physiotherapist NERGİS DEMİRÖZ Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation